Thursday, August 25, 2011

Turn Page: New Chapter

Yesterday marked something new for us.  Livi started "school."  Well, actually its just Toddler Time at the Library, but she feels like such a BIG kid calling it school, so we go along with it.
This is new for us because other than church, its our first place actually getting ready and getting out.  Brandon scheduled his lunch so he was able to go with us the first day (since I was unsure how it was going to go, and you throw in Jameson and a Mom only has so many hands).  But it went GREAT.  She had the best time and has talked about going back ever since.

This is just what we were needing in our lives - something to look forward to, something to get us out of our pajamas.  Sometimes I get very overwhelmed staying at home all the time.  I went from college where I juggled 18 hours of classes, work as a secretary, President of sorority, captain of cheerleading, planning a wedding, marrying and playing wife (aka taking care of my hubby) TO staying at home with 2 small children all day long, every day.  And while this job is very fulfilling, important, and something that I LOVE, it can be very repetitive and mundane when I was used to a life on the go.

And for Olivia, she loves to be around other kids.  She lights up like you wouldn't believe and loves to make a friend anywhere she can.  I'm so blessed to be able to stay at home with her, but sometimes I wonder if she wouldn't rather be in daycare.  She just loves stuff like that so much.

So here it begins - a new chapter in our lives.  A real sign that in fact, our little babies are growing up.
She was so excited!!!
Her being silly face.






No comments:

Post a Comment