Friday, September 16, 2011

i *need* it

September is passing by so fast.  We're over halfway through with it.  Time we'll never get back.  Where has it gone to?  What have I been doing?  Time seems to go so fast these days, and I look around & can't figure out where it all went.

I'm always so delayed in writing about our life.  I like to find time to reminisce about the exciting events & add pictures where I can.  But with 2 small children, extra time is as rare to find around here as a clean shirt.  But every now & then, you luck up & find both.  So here we go, time to catch up.

*****

Labor Day weekend came & went.  Where were we, you ask?  The camper, no doubt.  The last hoo-rah of summer turned out to be a beautiful & hot.  Brandon was able to join us for most of the long weekend.  My sister & her little family also made the long journey down to join us as well.  It was very nice to have everyone together & see the kiddos play.  The days were spent with time at the playground, pool, & Dollywood, along with some delicious food to go along with it.  It may be only 2 or so hours away, but its so nice to get away & change it up a bit.

Not long ago, he was so small he'd fall out of this float.  Now he's filling it up quickly.


Thanks Brandon for the smile.  She'll go far in life with what you taught her. haha!

She was exhausted, but she loves watching videos on youtube.

Yes, I do have the cutest little nephew.



We love spending time with the Brown family.

haha!  I would love to know what's on these 2 girls' minds. :)

That's a bee full of cuteness.


I swear, I just love this kid.

Jonathan driving the cars for the first time.



Why yes, he does have me wrapped around his finger.  This picture is for all those people that said my baby was too small.  Look at those cheeks.

I was scared to death she was going to scream on this ride...

... and she absolutely LOVED it.

*****

Last week we started something new.. gymnastics!  Rainbow Gymnastics started a new class for 2 & 3 year olds, & its been GREAT.  Olivia loves doing these type of things, loves being around other kids, & she definitely loves rolling around on a big cushy mat. haha!  Its teaching her more than just gymnastics, its teaching her life lessons she needs to learn such as sharing, patience, and other virtues I wish I possessed more of.  After both classes, she's ran right up to me saying "That's fun" and "I *need* to go back."  *Need* has become her new catchphrase, one I doubt will leave anytime soon.  Like when she's 4 and *needs* that toy, or 10 and *needs* that new CD, and 16 and *needs* the car.  Oh my!  But anyway, gymnastics = two thumbs UP.  She loves telling me all about it & she definitely loves to show me. The teachers are amazing & very patient with 20+ two & three years olds.

My little gymnast.

She was SO excited.  See, she does know how to smile. haha!

Not even close to the whole group.  There's so many little ones.


Afterwards, when she ran up to me.
*****

That's all for now.
Its after midnight so Happy Friday, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment