Monday, June 27, 2011

Father's Day

[I realize I'm a little delayed on my blogging.  I tend to write blogs and then post later with pictures, but then I forget.  I will do better, promise. :) ]

Father's Day 2011.. this was Brandon's third father's day, none the less special.  We really didn't do too much.  We went to church that morning, went to Brandon's parents' house to have a cookout with them, & back home where I cooked dinner for Brandon, myself, Olivia & my dad.  Such a relaxing day.  We tried not to do *too* much & just enjoy the family time.

Happy Father's Day, Dad/Papaw!!   We love you very much & think you're a one-of-a-kind GREAT dad!!

Showing Papaw how to use his tools.

Brandon is such a wonderful daddy.  He is the cool & fun one, the one who we look forward to all day to coming home.  His sense of humor is admiring & Olivia definitely takes after him with her goofiness.  He is the rock of our family who keeps life fun & adventurous.  We love you very much, Brandon and we hope you had an amazing Father's Day.

I hope all the father's had a great day dedicated to them for jobs well done.  :)
Giving Dad his gift

Showing him how to open it

He seems so excited. haha

I think it was more fun for her to play with than him

Daddy's girl giving him a big "smooch"

Daddy & his babies on Father's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment